- ¼ cup unpopped corn
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- Place the unpopped corn into the brown paper bag and fold the top of the bag over twice to seal in the corn.
- Place in the microwave on high for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until you hear pauses of about 2 seconds between pops.
- Allow to stand for 20 seconds and then carefully open the bag and pour into bowl.
- Sprinkle with cumin, coriander and curry powder and toss before serving.
Sweet Potato And Cheese Muffins
4 Easy Sweet Potato Recipes
Garlic Spice Oven Roasted Chickpeas
Tutti Fruity Popsicles – Blueberry
Sweet Chilli Chicken Wrap
Tropical Fruit Smoothie
Top 10 Vegan Comfort Food Ideas
Grilled Salmon With Brown Rice Salad
Avocado & Banana Smoothie
Pumpkin, Leek And Feta Mini Frittata
Thai Beef Larb – Rice Noodles
All Year Round Fruit Salad