Quick Vegetable Stir-fry
- 250g broccoli, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 green capsicum, sliced
- 100g snow peas, trimmed of strings
- 125g (1/2 cup) baby mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pack (6 pieces) baby corn, sliced on diagonal
- 1 bunch (5-6pieces) spring onions, sliced on diagonal into 0.5cm sections up to the green part
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon ginger, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 x 375g pack of pre-cooked noodles (Singapore, Hokkien or Thick egg noodles), rinsed to loosen and then drained or follow packet instructions
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok.
- Add the ginger, garlic, broccoli, capsicums, spring onions, snow peas, mushrooms, baby corn and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the sesame oil and oyster sauce, add the noodles and heat through and combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately.