- 500g pumpkin or sweet potato, peeled and sliced
- 2 bunches English spinach or young silver beet, washed and sliced
- 500g reduced-fat ricotta
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 12 sheets instant lasagne*, softened in hot water
- 425g jar tomato pasta sauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- Pinch pepper and ground nutmeg to taste
- ½ cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Steam the pumpkin for 3 minutes, then cool.
- Plunge spinach into boiling water until wilted and drain well to remove excess liquid.
- In a large bowl combine drained spinach, ricotta, onion and parsley.
- Arrange 3 sheets of lasagne on the base of an ovenproof pan (33cm x 23cm).
- Top with 1/3 each of pumpkin, tomato sauce and spinach ricotta mixture.
- Repeat twice and top with remaining lasagne sheets.
- To make topping, break eggs into flour and mix well to remove lumps.
- Whisk in milk, pour into a saucepan and bring to the boil, whisking until smooth and thickened.
- Add pepper, pour over top of lasagne and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Rhubarb & Pear Crumble
Frozen Tropical Sorbet
Outback Vegetable Tuna Pasta
All Year Round Fruit Salad
Tropical Fruit Smoothie
Tutti Fruity Popsicles – Blueberry
Mango & BBQ Chicken Rice Paper Rolls
Rosemary Lamb With Sicilian Vegetables
Quick Vegetable Stir-fry
Sweet Chilli Chicken Wrap